What to avoid before & after your treatment?
Specific instructions will be given based on your condition and type of surgery. In general, here’s what you need to avoid before and after your treatment:
- Stop the use of all blood thinners including: fish oil, vitamin E, Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Alcohol for 5-7 days prior to your treatment.
- Staying out of the sun when the UV rays are at their peak (12-2pm) for 2 days after your filler.Do not wear makeup on the day of treatment
- No facials or massages for 48-72 hours post treatment.
- No laser treatments for 2 weeks post treatment.
- Some medications or supplements may increase the risk of bruising. Consult with your physician.
- Notify clinic with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an antiviral prescription prior to treatment